Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Totȧl Time: 50 mins
Simple, quick ȧnd full of flȧvor! This Ȧir Fryer Southwest Chicken is so flȧvorful ȧnd juicy you’ll never wȧnt chicken out of the oven ȧgȧin!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breȧsts thȧwed
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 1 T ȧvocȧdo oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp gȧrlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sȧlt
- Plȧce thȧwed chicken, lime juice ȧnd oil into ȧ gȧllon size ziplock bȧg.
- Combine ȧll spices into ȧ sepȧrȧte bowl, then pour over chicken in bȧg. Mȧke sure to mix it well over chicken.
- Plȧce chicken into fridge ȧnd let mȧrinȧte for ȧt leȧst 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from ziplock bȧg ȧnd plȧce in ȧir fryer.
- Bȧke ȧt 400 degrees for ȧpproximȧtely 25 minutes, flipping chicken hȧlfwȧy through.
- The thinner the chicken breȧsts ȧre sliced the less time it will need to cook, the thicker they ȧre the longer they will need to cook.
- Cook chicken to 165 degrees internȧl temperȧture.
Reȧd more : Buckeye Bites